Job roles and responsibilities:
-Develop, monitor, write and update product content, details and organization on eCommerce platforms.
- Re-organize SKU system and update all inventory.
- Preparing/Editing product images
Manage day-to-day operation of online accounts (e.g., Website, Amazon, Walmart, eBay).
- Design and optimize our Amazon product listings of existing and future products by taking into account relevant keywords/ by performing appropriate keyword searches (Amazon SEO).
- Maintain inventory levels and predict near-term demand.
- Collaborate with others to design and implement paid marketing campaigns
Ensure accuracy and effectiveness of written copy and images on Product information pages.
Skill and background requirements:
- At least 2-years of experience handling online inventory.
- Experience managing Amazon Seller accounts.
-Knowledge of how to use the common and most effective SEO tools.
-Bachelors or higher in Mathematics, Marketing, or relevant field.
- Full time job, 5 days /8hours