• Manages the update of employees' personal files to ensure compliance to labor and social insurance law.
• Handle all hiring and termination procedures of employees:
• Administer the payroll closing
• Audit regularly and approve on salaries
• Handle staff medical insurance
• Review reports regularly concerning personnel-related data, such as hires, transfers, job grouping, performance appraisals, attendance and absenteeism rates,
• Prepare manpower planning annually, and identify staff vacancies, replacements, and select applicants.
• Managing recruitment processes
• Managing all of Training procedure like Training Needs Assessment, Training plan, Training Implementation, Training evaluation.
• Conduct all issues relevant to payroll system on a monthly basis
• Conducting and updating Pay Structure, job evaluation,.etc.
• University degree
• 5 + years experience
• Excellent Computer & S/W skills
• Excellent laborers handling skills
• Very good English language
• HR Certificates is a must.
• Active Listening
• Time Management
• Critical Thinking