• managing daily accounting tasks.
• Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
• Maintaining client service charge and bank statement files.
• Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices.
• Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
• Analyzing financial information and prepare balance sheets.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in the same field.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or relevant field.
• Obour residents only.
• Males only.
• Good command of English language.
• Great attention to detail.
• Good with numbers and figures