• Verify, allocate,post, and reconcile general ledger, accounts payable, and receivable.
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
• Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
• Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
• Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process.
• Assist the CFO to prepare financial statements and budgets according to schedule.
• Responsible for handling tax issues and assist with tax audits.
• Assist with internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
• Support month-end and year-end close process.
• 3 – 5 years of experience as an accountant.
• Experience with SAP is a MUST.
• BS degree in Accounting is a must.