1. BSc/BA in communication engineering or IT, Computer Science, or relevant field.
2. MCITP/ MCSE – CCNA/CCNP Certified or as a course admission in a recognized training center.
3. Knowledge of a variety of data Backup strategies & software as (Veritas, veeam ,Syncovery & GoodSync) is a plus.
4. Good background knowledge in of TCP/IP, UDP, the OSI 7 layer model, DNS & DHCP.
5. English language proficiency (written and verbal).
6. Proven ability to learn and apply new technology.
7. Thorough knowledge of VMware.
8. Thorough knowledge of Cloud Solution and cloud computing.
9. Ability to work in rotational shifts.
1. 1+ years of experience Knowledge of Linux, and/or UNIX system administration concepts including network administration (NTFS/CIFS/NFS).
2. Using Linux text editors such as vi, general Linux CLI commands, and Linux systems administration.
3. Hands-on experience on windows server 2008, 2012 & 2016, Active Directory, DNS & Server hardware technologies.
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems