This role is to Develop & support the projects.
· Perform Development Tasks,
· experience with ASP.NET software development
· Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems e.g. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
· Experience with ASP.NET WebAPI.
· Experience with ASP.NET MVC.
· Experience with relational databases (preferably SQL Server).
· Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
· Handle existing software problems and carry out requested changes,
· Make Unit testing to the code before release to QC team as required, Fixing Issues
· Follow guidelines for (CM, UX, Code Review)
· Impact analysis for change requests
· Participate in Team meeting
· Participate in System design & architect
· Gathering and understanding scope
· Participate in the implementation Planning of the system,
· Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
· Provide Support for other team members.
· Perform R&D as needed
· Writing Documentation according to business needs.
· Perform other required related tasks.
Interested candidates, send your CV to : [Click to show email]
you can apply through this link :