GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Role Summary/Purpose Responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives.
Essential Responsibilities - Sales force effectiveness, productivity analysis, allocation of resources and territory coverage, sales incentives, Salesforce CRM platform and tools, lead for commercial planning and forecasting, Inquiry to Order (ITO) processes, ITO lead for business reviews. Develops operational plan for own department. Operational contributions to plan of the larger unit. Standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice. Is leading a department with medium-sized estimated orders.
- Responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects. Develops sales plan for a specific region. Products and systems requiring technical knowledge. Some customization to client conditions can be done. Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales. Is leading a department with large estimated orders.
- Primarily focused on selling water processing solutions and products to expand and maintain customer accounts and developing new business from prospecting to close - Actively listens to customer needs and provide effective technical service to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Drives growth by continuously creating and selling customer value propositions for assigned - Account base that focuses on our competitive advantage while leveraging our broad product portfolio - Participates in collecting and testing water samples on site and analyzes results to provide recommendations to improve quality of treatment - Serves as a knowledge resource to customers using GE technology to solve identified water treatment needs - Partners cross-functionally within organization to optimize our solutions offering - Develops a plan to effectively meet sales targets by meeting or exceeding key metrics for revenue, account retention, profitability - Learns and maintains awareness of all safety and environmental practices
Qualifications/Requirements - Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in chemical , or Industrial, Mechanical Engineering , 10 years’ experience in water/process industry experience; boilers , cooling , process chemicals waste water, and oil field chemicals , Also having experience in power plant will be a great plus , with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales - Based in Cairo - Valid driving license required.
- Proven technical sales and service achievement - Must be able and willing to work within industrial settings - Ability and willingness to travel in Egypt on a weekly base .
- Ability to effectively manage time and budget or expense parameters
Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability