Missions and Responsibilities: The mission is to ensure the proper; - Control of foreign suppliers’ performance and the accurate processing of related invoices, advances and payments in coordination with the finance and accounting team and with respect to the procurement and finance policies, procedures and rules.
- Management, control, monitoring and follow-up of freight forwarders, custom clearance and transportation contractors’ performance and related invoices and payments.
- Custom and tax duties declarations and payments related to imported shipments and any refunds required with respect to the local laws and regulations.
- Processing of required official customs documentations and related official forms - Coordination as a single point of contact with accounting and finance team.
- Control, monitoring and Follow-up the suppliers’ complains and communicate the status to the management through KPI’s and reports with regular update on the payable aging status accompanying with the necessary corrective actions for old outstanding balances.
- Procurement team support in enhancement the process through improving the performance indicators, management system and sharing the saving objectives and progress.
- Regular settlement for advance payment related to POs Background / experience required:
1. B. Sc. Degree (Business/ Commerce / Economy) 2. 1-3 years experience in procurement/logistics