1. Manage the day-to-day operations of a variety of office services to ensure that the organization's current and future administrative needs are met efficiently, reliably, and economically. These activities may include: copy services; office supplies, equipment, and inventory; administrative assistance; mail, distribution, and messenger services; records management; fleet management; cleaning, gardening, Uniform management, lease of equipment and maintenance services; cafeteria and recreation services; facilities management; and reception and communication systems (such as telephone, fax transmissions systems, etc. . ).
2. Develop and control plants and distribution centers annual operating facilities services plan.
3. Liaise with functional or operational area managers to ensure that policies, programs, and activities are appropriate for their current and future business needs.
4. Plan, prioritize, and manage maintenance activities and upgrades to equipment, facilities, and systems to minimize disruptions to business activities and effective use of organization's resources.
5. Manage the day to day housekeeping within plants.
6. Provide office supplies across Plants and DCs.
7. Implement Asset management and transfers.
8. Maintain proper transportation shuttle bus management for Plants and DCs.
9. Supervise travel logistics through carpool, service cars and car renting.
10. Implement Telecommunication infrastructure across sites and mobile telecommunication and modems in accordance with Benefits policy.
11. Ensure emergency cars are in service across sites.
12. Ensure Archiving services are implemented properly.
13. Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of para-professional staff to ensure administrative activities are completed on time, according to established standards, and within established budgets.
14. Lead projects to ensure successful implementation through maintaining effective communication with all stakeholders.
Requirements for the job:
· University degree.
· Min 3 years of experience preferably in FMCG and previous experience of HR/facilities management is needed · Ability to own initiatives within a very dynamic environment.
· Possess strong leadership skills to deal with diversified teams.
· Financial and budgeting knowledge.
· Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
· Very Good command of Arabic and English language.
· Proficient with computer usage of Microsoft office.
· Problem solving skills.
· Planning and analytical skills.
PepsiCo is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.