• Ensure correct asset management so that all equipment and buildings are properly maintained to give the maximum availability at the minimum cost.
• Coordinate and lead the execution of new projects according to the approved CAPEX plan.
• Define the maintenance strategy, plan and budget and support the Op. Co. in identifying and setting up the proper maintenance organizations.
The Op. Co. Engineering Manager hierarchically reports to the Supply Chain Director and is a member of the Op. Co. Supply Chain Leadership Team; the role has functional authority over the plants’ Technical Managers.
Job Responsibilities Functional Responsibilities: • Understand HEINEKEN business principles related to safety and ensure projects execution and maintenance activities are always compliant with the relevant rules, standards and procedures; collaborate with the Industrial Safety Manager, Plant Managers and SHE Engineers in order to drive safety excellence.
• Set up yearly activity plan for Op. Co. CAPEX and Repair & Maintenance activities, with special focus on Global programs (SAHARA).
• Support the Supply Chain Function in setting up and updating the master plans (plants extensions, PA & IT).
• Support the Supply Chain Director and the plants in preparing the yearly and 3-years maintenance plan, identifying risks and opportunities.
• Lead the execution of the investments with specific size and complexity, and support the plants in the less complex ones; ensure projects are delivered in line with objectives, budget and planning.
• In alignment with Op. Co. and Global, define the overall maintenance strategy, the necessary technical organizations and set up the required people development programs.
• In collaboration with the Op. Co. TPM Manager, drive the implementation of TPM AM and PM Pillars, with special focus on tools and methods.
• Is the Op. Co. functional expert for the execution of civil works (also outside of the Supply Chain Department); when necessary, he/she makes use of external consultants.
• Support the plants in case of acute breakdowns which might hamper production continuity and product availability.
• Study the potential opportunities of using external service providers, define SLA’s and evaluate their performance.
• Study new technologies (for instance, Renewable Energy) and their potential applications in ABC plants.
• Ensure data integrity in the Technical Departments and provide information in appropriate format and frequency.
• Comply with HEINEKEN Greenprint to Win Behaviors.
• Comply with ABC Values.
Functional Competences (Engineering): • Safety: level 3 • Maintenance Strategy Development and Implementation: level 3 • Maintenance Process Management: level 3 • Maintenance Engineering: level 3 • Maintenance Execution Control: level 3 • Spare Parts Management: level 3 • Maintenance Cost Management: level 3 • Service Level Management: level 3 • Engineering Project Management: level 3 • Resource Planning: level 3 • Management Reporting: level 3 Communication and Work Relationships
Internal: • Supply Chain Head Office (Procurement, Logistics and Performance Management), plants, warehouses and related departments, other Op. Co. Functions.
External: • Suppliers, Contractors, HEINEKEN Global, other Op. Co. ’s.
Qualifications List all the essential qualifications to; competently and adequately perform the job.
Education, Certifications and Licenses: • BSc in Engineering.
• Very good command of English language.
• Very good knowledge of the main computer applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Acrobat, Autocad).
Knowledge and Experience: • Previous experience (10-15 years) in engineering and maintenance roles is required.
Skills and Abilities: • Ability to work under stressful conditions.
• Available 24/7 in case of business needs.
Personal Qualities: • Strong leadership.
• Hard worker.
• Proactive, self-starter.
• Team player, able to motivate others.
• High communication skills.
• High level of ethics.
Preferable Qualifications: • Preference is for candidates with experience in Beverage or FMCG Industries