Perform Oracle EBS implementation activities, including requirement analysis, solution design, configure and test, data preparation, user training, go-live support. Use issues-based consulting and specialized methodologies, assets and work products to create client deliverables. Oracle Databases Management; Create and implement backup recovery strategies. Third level or oracle support for issues created on Oracle Support Bug-base. Work with developers in the application design phase for better application performance. Manage the database deliverables quality for better application performance. Responsible for quality audit reviews and project conformance Ensure conformance to quality assurance processes within the project Report defects or weaknesses in internal processes to Quality Manager. Oracle Database Designs & Developing; Optimize machines and Database servers and their resource usage.
Job Requirments:- Bachelor of Science preferably Computer Science.
- Oracle Certification, preferably OCP.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Very good English Language.
- Knowledge of Change-point, and Source Safe.
- Experience in Application Development/Support and Maintenance is a must.
- Knowledge of Security/Information and Application Protection, as well as Testing