"As a Grid Automation Market Manager you will be a part of the Power Grids Division and Business Unit Grid Automation based in Cairo, Egypt. You will support the sales team in marketing and sales activities for the Global Business Unit and represent the interests of the Global Business Unit in the given country. Develop profitable and sustainable sales for the complete Global Business Unit portfolio in a given country. Implement the Global Business Unit strategies in conjunction with Global Business Unit Sales & Marketing Manager and sales management. TasksYour main responsibilities in this role will include: 1. Sales and marketing - Leading the implementation of Global Business Unit strategies and initiatives at a country level to ensure appropriate sales and marketing efforts within the country. Ensuring the Global Business Unit portfolio is appropriately represented in the local market. Maintaining cost controls for assigned Global Business Unit within the local market.
2. Market coverage - Managing the demand market for Global Business Unit including third party sales, internal sales, and channels. Managing the Business Unit demand-side budget of the Country.
3. Planning - Developing business strategies and sales and marketing plans in partnership with local Marketing and Sales teams. Participating in the budgeting process, including preparing the Order Commitment Sheet (OCS), representing the Global Business Unit in the local market.
4. Product marketing - Coordinating product lifecycle marketing and ensures effective execution in the local market. Coordinating and supporting the factory sales and marketing activities in the country.
5. Market analysis - Overseeing the market intelligence process ensuring detailed market analyses of market drivers and trends, key competition, and emerging technologies. Produces monthly and ad-hoc reports to monitor market and progress.
6. Resources - Ensuring local sales teams are provided with necessary training and receive appropriate accreditation. Working together with Territory Sales & Marketing, Global Marketing Unit and Marketing Communication for planning and implementation of marketing activities.
7. Customer relations - In line with the sales team strategy manages and develops appropriate relationships with customers and key accounts. Serving as escalation point for questions and issues, and collecting customer feedback and input.
8. Bid and proposal - Ensuring proposals are developed and approved to enable negotiations. Overseeing quotations to promote optimal outcome. Ensuring all status updates and documentation are accurately tracked in appropriate systems. Taking local responsibility for the Business Unit mix and maintains the accuracy of data for project pipeline and orders received forecast and competitive feedback.
9. After sales - Organizing and promoting after sales service activities. Ensuring appropriate order handling of products/systems/services. Ensuring contracts are appropriately managed with adherence to payment terms.
10. People leadership and development- Ensuring (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Coaching, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies. Driving and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration. RequirementsAs the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineer with 5-10 years’ experience in the same field. Proficiency in both spoken & written English & French language is required. Additional informationIf you are interested to join our team, apply directly. In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at Apply to send email to the employer. No CVs allowed on emails. "