Due to expansion, Genesis is hiring Executive Secretary with the following criteria: Key Responsibilities: - Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email. - File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records and budget preparation, personnel, and housekeeping, in order to aid executives.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
Education/ Qualification Scientific background: Bachelor degree in business administration Preferred experience: 1-3 years’ experience in the same field Competencies Fluent English ( speaking - reading - writing - listening ) Excellent Computer skills ( MS office ) Please send your resume to: Apply to send email to the employer