We are looking for Human Resources (HR) Personnel, who truly enjoys sourcing, qualifying, recruiting, and training highly qualified personnel to join an already incredible talented team of individuals.
The HR position includes undertaking a variety of HR administrative Duties and Responsibilities such as;
* Provide counseling on policies and procedures to those new candidates that pass our rigorous qualification process and are accepted as part of our team.
* Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
* Familiarity with social media recruiting is a big plus
* Helping tweak our existing onboarding plans to create an effective process that would match the local or national norms
* Developing training and development programs for new recruits in Egypt
* Assist in performance management processes
* Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc. ) according to policy and legal requirements
* Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
* Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
* Assist colleagues whenever necessary
* Responsible for Job Posting and/or Promoting our current job openings
* Sending invitation email to potential candidates, schools, and other institutions
* Accurate data entry and analysis to our database
* Compiling and update employee records
* Facilitate Interviews and other screening processes
* Responsible for creating reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
* Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
* Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Manager
* Proven experience as HR administrator other HR position (at least 2+ years)
* Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc. ) is a plus, but not required
* Basic knowledge and Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
* Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HR is a plus
* Must have outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
* A big MUST HAVE excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A very big MUST HAVE Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
* Must have a STRONG ethics and reliability
* BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field is a plus
* Excellent in English Speaking / Writing is a required, without that we would not be able to hire you
* And of course, you must reside in Cairo, Egypt.
Submit the following: Apply to send email to the employer
** Resume/CV with work and salary history for the last 3 years
** A quick video recording of "a short introduction of yourself, why you are best fit for this job. "
** Either of those Skype ID, Hangouts, WhatsApp
** Application letter including a brief introduction about yourself and why you think you are the best candidate for this job.
The salary rate is 3,000+ EGP per month + bonuses
--- and if proves over time to be able to learn and grow to an HR management position then, the base will increase in proportion according to their learning and growth