Organizing and supervising the daily supply chain activities and the teams associated, in the coordination or project level, according to MSF protocols and standards in order to ensure the optimal running of the mission.
• Supervising and organizing the daily activities of the Supply Chain.
• Being responsible for the order, purchase, stock and freight management in the project level, monitoring and ensuring an efficient implementation of the overall daily supply chain activities
• Monitoring and ensuring a smooth running supply administration and the respect of the implemented supply procedures, proposing adjustments where needed.
• Being responsible for the supply database and the correct filing and archiving of the supply documentation in order to guarantee the availability and the coherence of supply data.
• Communicating with customers, keeping them up to date concerning their orders status (BO confirmation) and prioritizing procurement and transport according to their needs
• Collecting claims from the field, analysing causes and making corrective actions.
• Informing the Field Coordinator in case of any major issue and draws-up all required reporting, in order to keep updated and reliable information that will help in decision-making
• Monthly reporting to the Deputy Supply Coordinator
• Performing any other tasks within the scope of his role, as directed by supervisors and according to the needs of the project and the mission
Job Requirements Education Essential degree and specialization in Logistics/Supply Chain Experience • Essential in supply chain management (minimum 2 years) and in organization of supply administration and procedures • Desirable proven understanding of MSF Field Logistics (general knowledge of MSF equipment and kits) Languages Mission language essential. Local language desirable Knowledge Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet) Competencies • Results and Quality Orientation • Teamwork and Cooperation • Behavioural Flexibility • Commitment to MSF Principles • Stress Management How to apply? Please send application (CV & cover letter) to: to: [Click to show email] or http://msf-egypt. org Application deadline is: @ 4pm November 30th, 2017 Only short listed candidates will be contacted