● Develop user friendly, interactive, smart, logical, bug-free, mobile-first and responsive
UI features using the latest technologies available in the market.
● Slicing PSDs into responsive UIs.
● Integrate UI apps with different types of communication protocols and APIs.
● Manage the technical side of a UI project from the planning part until the delivery.
● Make use of the popular UI tools, plugins available by the community.
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS:
● BA/BS degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
● Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and
● Excellent understanding and knowledge in optimizing apps for best quality,
smoothness, speed, minimum load time and best user experience.
● Good understanding and knowledge of the popular web engines, cross browsing,
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Mercurial.
● Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to
● Very good knowledge in design languages such as Google Material Design, Apple.
● Very good knowledge in UI frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
● Familiarity with build and testing tools such as (Webpack and SystemJS, Karma, Mocha
● Technologies: ES5/6 knowledge, Babel and Typescript, NodeJS, ExpressJS, AngularJS,
● The Front End Developer will be responsible for design and execution of customer
facing UI Components, We are looking for a HCI professional with a keen eye for simple
● The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with experience in creative designs