At Sheraton, we go above and beyond in everything we do. We are inspired by our guests and one another and are driven to make things better. We love what we do, and we give it all we ve got on property and off. When guests stay with us, it s not just a room with a bed that they re buying. It s an experience. We re looking for someone who is ready to go beyond in everything they do. If you are someone with a genuine drive to improve your life and the lives of those around you, we encourage you to explore careers with Sheraton.
To build relationships with players in ways that enhances customerloyalty and develops casino s business.
- To maintain a professional approach at all times.
- To provide an outstanding customer service.
- To initiate contact with guests that the casino identifies as being a high roller.
- To cultivate relationships with every level of player, from a first-time visitor on up to a high roller.
- Eager to please, reluctant to say no and more than likely readily available with a smile and a handshake.
- To present the premier level of guest service by welcoming all casino guests personally and nicely with an optimistic, friendly, and cheering temperament.
- To answer all guests queries and offer solutions of customer complaints.
- Toprovide information as well as assisting in the improvement and execution ofspecial promotions and events of the casino.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job: Sales and Marketing
Organization: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Requisition ID: 17001EML