With the following duties
• Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
• Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
• Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as to resolve any issues that may arise
• Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
• Undertake tasks around performance
• Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
• Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying for new perks and benefits, and organizing team building activities.
• Bachelor Degree in Any Field.
• 2-4 years of experience in HR.
• HR Diploma/Certificate is must.
• Excellent Command in English & Computer Skills.
• Ability to work under stress and handle a dynamic environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong Managerial & Leadership skills.
• Strategic and Analytical Thinking.