· Manage all accounting transactions
· Prepare budget forecasts
· Publish financial statements in time
· Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
· Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
· Ensure timely bank payments
· Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
· Comply with financial policies and regulations
* Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
* Language: Very good command in English Language.
* Computer: Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
* Years of Experience: From 1-2 years of experience in a similar position.