(0-2) years of experience
Bachelor degree of commerce
With the below Job description:
• Analyze bank transactions and recommend solution for all depository and disbursing
• Analyzing the daily bank’s statements and reflects debt and credit transactions on the
department’s data base register.
• Handling the day to day operation with financial institutions through monitoring the
implementation of cash trans
• Processing all cash transactions regarding deposits withdrawals & foreign currency
exchanges in line with business needs.
• Reviewing bank reconciliations and resolving unreconciled items for end of month closing.
• Review the position of postdated checks and insure its compliance with the agreed upon terms and condition with banks.
• Participating in the quarterly physical count of the receivables on hand and issuance of
• Processing the bounced checks efficiently based on the approved follow up cycle to
accelerate the collection.
If interested please send your CV to mail
with the subject Cash Management Accountant