TELESALES AGENT - PART TIME (OUTSOURCE) - (200000EQ)Description
To search for new business opportunities in local market to deliver sales, through
making outbound calls/ (visits when needed) to describe bank’s products, explain the
benefits of these products, in relevance to customer’s needs, and to answer customer’s
questions to increase revenues and meet set targets.
1. Present financial products to clients using the authorized techniques in order to meet
customer’s needs and preserve CIB’s market share.
2. Initiate efficiently and professionally new customer accounts to increase revenues.
3. Ensure the delivery of all the required documents in a timely manner to maintain
accurate records in alignment with work policies and procedures.
4. Prepare sales reports to advise Telesales supervisor stating sales progress in order to
support further decision making.
5. Attend regular meetings with Telesales Supervisor to review weekly/ daily/ monthly
sales activities, progress on goals, and status of prospective customers.
6. Complies with all relevant CBE regulations, banking law, AML regulations and internal
CIB policies and code of conduct in order to maintain CIB’s sound legal position and
mitigate any potential risks.
Day to Day Management
7. Follows day to day operations related to own jobs in the Sales Channels Department
to ensure continuity of work.
Polices, Processes and Procedure
8. Follows all the relevant department policies, processes and standard operating
procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor degree of commerce, business administration or related fields
• (0-2) years of retail sales experience
• Energetic and enthusiastic.
• Good command of English & Arabic languages
• Basic computer skills.
• Basic selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
• Service Oriented"
Primary Location: Egypt-Cairo-MOBTADAYANJob: Front LinerOrganization: RETAIL
BANKINGShift: Evening JobJob Type: Part-time OutsourceTravel: No