Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You as an Export Sales Support Specialist will work with Electrification business in Egypt. Reporting to the Export Manager, your main target is increasing the export sales of medium/low voltage products and develop the customer relations in the assigned area.
Assist the export sales member in his assigned allocated countries and territories. In cooperation with LPG’s, product managers, project management and front-end sales.Your Responsibilities
- Understanding of tenders with respect to scope of work, pricing schedule and material requirement.
- Understanding of layout, system design and preparing sketches for quotation purpose.
- Delivering the complete technical offers with all the relevant documents together with minimum material cost and maximum allowable discount within the Product Group approved levels.
- Providing technical support to the sales team, including providing guarantee schedules, compliance lists, deviation lists and the exact scope of supply.
- Collaborating with LPG managers, and Product managers to ensure that the product gaps are addressed.
- Using different offering tools at the level of excellence for the different Medium and Low Voltage products including primary, secondary switchgears, CSS and MNS.
- Looking for all technical solutions that can reduce the cost and satisfy the customer requirements.
- Committing and respecting the due dates indicated by the different customers during the offer preparation.
- Keeping records for all offers with the related costs and discounts history and to be a part of the tendering criteria.
- Coordinating with the Engineering departments after order award for accurate scope of supply.
- Creating and documenting project Bill of Materials in line with business and customer requirements.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
More About Us
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience as Service engineer/bid and proposal/design engineer.
- Good technical knowledge, preferably on ABB MV/LV products.
- Proven leadership skills, with a collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required. French is a plus.
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In case you have inquiries or face difficulties in applying, contact us at: Apply to send email to the employer
. No CVs allowed on emails.