We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Senior Specialist, Customer Technical Services-1
Emirati Digital Wallet (EDW) is a company owned by shareholding banks in the United Arab Emirates. EDW has been established to introduce a society-wide transformation from cash to digital, and mark a major milestone in the country’s push towards a cashless future. The EDW mobile wallet solution has been developed and is operated by Mastercard.
Customer Technical Services Team provides technical and operational support to business-to-business (B2B) customers that have product or service agreements with Mastercard. Customer Technical Services – EDW Support Specialist will:
- Provide operational and technical support and consultancy to EDW, analyzing a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow through to resolution.
- Be responsible for overall satisfaction and retention of the EDW customer through knowledge of their business and product
- Build long-term customer relationship and ensures timely response and resolution of issues
- Enhance customer experience by providing high level technical customer service and support across a diverse and complex array of customer inquiries and through multiple communication channels (email, phone, chat)
- Serve as a subject matter expert accountable for analyzing, supporting and troubleshooting customer technical support inquires
- Simulate or recreate user issues to resolve operating difficulties
- Ensure that customer resolution efforts adhere to Mastercard standard processes and procedures
- Represent the voice of the customer to product team, application team and shared services group
- Identify opportunities for improvements with customer experience at the forefront
- Leads medium-sized projects/initiatives as an individual contributor with knowledge of Mastercard\'s products/services within a particular discipline
- Provide guidance to less experienced team members
- Collaborate with others in support of products, processes and problem resolution.
- Lead and/or participate in customer visits for training, education and operational support
- 3 to 5 years of technical/operations experience within payments industry or fin-tech company and a strong knowledge in the field of digital payments and/or mobile wallets ecosystems
- Previous customer service experience and exposure to customer service tools and operating procedures is a strong plus
- Experience troubleshooting and contributing to the delivery of holistic resolutions to complex technical inquiries
- Advanced analytical, problem resolution and project management skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Experience implementing process improvements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt personal work style to accommodate an ever changing, diverse and global environment and to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously based on current business needs.
_Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law._
_If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact_ Apply to send email to the employer
_ _and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly._
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools. **Requisition ID:
As a technology company in the global payments business, we operate the world’s fastest payments processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard’s products and solutions make everyday commerce activities – such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances – easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone