ICPM Group is seeking MBA Instructors with the following expertise:
- We are looking for MBA Instructors to work as teaching staff in postgraduate business classes. The MBA instructors are hired to teach specific courses and, to varying degrees, participate in the governance of the department in which they have been hired. Thus, in addition to teaching, business lecturers can also advise students, participate in faculty and administrative meetings, act on academic committees, and organize departmental workshops.
- MBA Instructors show students how to think globally, collaborate and put their ambitions to work on productive solutions to difficult business challenges. MBA Instructors will be giving students an intellectual foundation to create innovative new management techniques and scale up previously unimaginable technologies around the world.
- We are seeking applicants to teach Top-Up MBA and Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management in the following disciplines:
- Strategic Planning
- Finance for Strategic Managers
- Research for Strategic Development
- Organization Behavior
- Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Managing Continuous Organizational Improvement
- Developing Organizational Vision and Strategic Direction
- Critical Issues in Business
- Dissertation and Research Methods
- Full time position in ICPM group
Job Requirements Responsibilities Conduct courses, seminars, and lectures. Similarly, they participate in the administrative aspects of postgraduate education, including committee and advising work. They are also expected to maintain a working knowledge of their school's procedures, expectations, and rules. Often maintain a presence in the business world, as well as in the classroom. Utilize not only their academic but also their professional connections and experience. Thus, they are often expected to assist students based on both their academic and workplace expertise. Teach on-campus(face-to-face) courses as well as courses in our online and part-time MBA Effectively teaching a variety of postgraduate management courses; evaluating student learning; participating in related department activities; advising students; and complying with all Department, College, and University regulations Communicate effectively with diverse student populations and global administration. Help prepare and present course materials, develop syllabi, give lectures, assign homework, supervise testing and skill assessments, and provide career guidance according to university/diploma requirements. Requirements / Qualifications Expertise in the subject area of the course Prior teaching experience at an accredited institution of higher education. Perfect English and Arabic (written and spoken) a must Must hold a graduate degree from an accredited institution of higher education that is appropriate to their discipline. Must hold an MBA or related master's degree from an accredited institution of higher education. A current record of scholarly publications or professional engagement (such as relevant work experience, professional consulting activities, trade publications, etc.) consistent with applicable accreditation standards. Special Requirements/Features Time management, communication and interpersonal skills. Analytical and inquisitive by nature People-oriented Outgoing Respectful of diversity Patient and resourceful Good at motivating and inspiring students Organized and careful about time management Devoted to learning Able to express ideas precisely in writing and in oral presentations Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to: [Click to show email]
mentioning fields of interest in teaching the above mentioned subjects-if you are able to teach more than one subject-. In your cover letter, include detail about your expertise, experience teaching or working with students, and availability.